-->

giovedì 7 gennaio 2016

Unsuspected, way out.

Could be possible in Italy find a new way to thinking art?

Contemporary art?



I got  - art stigmate - in my right hand, to show you @ that a new way of think is possible, how much I have to waithing before someone from you all  will exit  out to discover the "Painting of Trasformation" ?

 If you like art & innovation.

    Share this  post of art,  with  your friends.

Helps this littel bean in my right hand at grow up, is a new form of art, from Italy.

Please visit my Project Blog: Ceci n'est pas un "Quadro".






Flavio Fassio
                                                Painter - Inventor - Blogger                           
            I  wrote short stories around my art or my video.


           I am the first handmade painter of Video in HD quality with Music.
            Site.     Page FB.       Canale YouTube.      About.me        Medotcom



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

© Ceci n'est pas un "Quadro". | Powered by Blogger | Design by Enny Law - Supported by IDcopy