-->

martedì 12 gennaio 2016

I have a dream.

Yes , we dreams, and this is a dream that comes true. Welcome on the new possibility offering by my art.






Mavìe is the model of this Dream realised by my Picture of Transfrormation.


 So the story, start from a photo, shooted on  Mavìe, during a dance photo shoot.
She send me trought  #Instagram the Photo.

 T
This photo, has immediately inspired my Vision of a paint and I  start to transformed in art.


This following is the Video of : I Have a Dream.


Instruction to prepare for a good Vision.

  1.     Try to look at the video from a big screen, Pc or better a smart TV
  2.     Enlarge your vision to full screen 
  3.     Pump up the volume the Video got Music.





So thanks to

Mavìe

D A N S E U R S U R L E M O N D E

 If you like to have a Video like this of you or  of a yours  beloved, just contact me.

Flavio Fassio

T R A N S F O R M E L E M O N D E

flafaxtri@gmail.com


 Flavio Fassio
                                                Painter - Inventor - Blogger                           
            I  wrote short stories around my art or my video.


           I am the first handmade painter of Video in HD quality with Music.
            Site.     Page FB.       Canale YouTube.      About.me        Medotcom 

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

© Ceci n'est pas un "Quadro". | Powered by Blogger | Design by Enny Law - Supported by IDcopy