-->

sabato 9 gennaio 2016

Dark Something an art Transformation of General Kilo Ren in Stars Wars VII.

he My personal Omaggio and Citation to my preferring Saga Stars Wars. My personal Interpretation fo the General Kilo Ren Mask.

Yes,  I have to remember to call Lucas Film because I have some things to propose, am doing some freethinking on the mask of General Kilo Ren of my preferring saga Stars Wars.


The ridiculous think is that I have documented, the extremely strange way that got me reach this result, are you ready? Because for most of you will be a very surprising way, at least,  I hope.


So, in a sort of "reconsideration" of the value of art, I think that this path got some intrinsic value, because is the effective "transformation" of an Object that I really exercise with my art,  for that  reason this post, should get the right balance to be a milestone in my artistic journey.

The journey starts this morning on freeday I always go to the market to shop fruits and vegetable from my personal dealer along with my wife and my mother. The place is quite busy, so I rest in the car waiting for the call of my women  when they finish to bring the bags into the car. Depends from the queue, the waiting period is around 20 min.

        The Journey to Transform the Things - The Dark Hole - of my Fiat Qubo.

So in this 20 minutes this morning I take this Instagram photo, of my car's aeration system, I have a  - Fiat Qubo - and this is a particular of the aeration system, normally there are two wings to regulates the air flow but one broke after that I paid  the car, a destiny.


 At the first sight, I decide to transform this Dark hole of my Car, into the new mask of General Kilo Ren. I have to share the fact, that on Saturday I went with my family to watch episode VII, maybe am still under suggestion of it, but into this dark hole, I have sight  some things different. Yes I know, maybe isn't so normal, but I am a Painter, and also the inventor of a new tech. "The Painting of Transformation" and abnormality is my daily bread.

So what?

You don't understand?

Come on... Close your eyes and concentrate on the Force inside you, isn't so difficult to get it, come on Luke, come on,  young Skywalker...

Maybe, it depend on the orientation where you look, try this way...

The Journey to Transform the Things - The Dark Hole - of my Fiat Qubo. Step Two, Reverse.


At this point, if you don't had understand, you are a great one, but know is very simple, from this Photo upstairs, I used my "Painting of Transformation" to paint a new version, a personalised of art a vision for a  new version of the Mask for General Kilo Ren.


My personal Omaggio and Citation to my preferring Saga Stars Wars. My personal Interpretation fo the General Kilo Ren Mask.

At the end of this post I have to remember to call Lapo Elkann, maybe he will be interesting to develomped with me a new version of a Fiat Qubo Stars Wars, Edition Kilo Ren?

This is the Power of the Force. This is a new Art from Italy. This is Visual Storytelling,  if you think that this new art can help your business to grown call me please, I am in search of collaboration.



 Flavio Fassio
                                                Painter - Inventor - Blogger                           
            I  wrote short stories around my art or my video.


           I am the first handmade painter of Video in HD quality with Music.
            Site.     Page FB.       Canale YouTube.      About.me        Medotcom






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

© Ceci n'est pas un "Quadro". | Powered by Blogger | Design by Enny Law - Supported by IDcopy