-->

martedì 17 marzo 2015

I can paint video, you don't believe it is possible?

Yes, I can!
So please look at the result, by starting the video uploaded by me. into this article. Please, read carefully my suggestion before to start, cause I like you got a perfect experience from this new type of art.
Suggestions for a correct view:
A) Try to look the video from a PC with a big screen or better from a TV connected on www, It is possible to watch also from tablet and smart phone, but to understand density and magnitudo, is better a large screen.
B) Try to wear hearphone for better concentrate and to pump up volume, there is music on the video.
Just one thing before to go, this video are made by me with the intention of replicate virtualy, my encounter into a Museum with a big Quadro. With this thought in my mind I have replicated, my experience of study and observation of this big Quadro. So the video is the virtualization of my visual experience during this phase of encountered with the Quadro. 
This is for you, maybe is a new form of art, or maybe just a tentative to let you look at the concept of "Quadro" from another point of view.
This video was painted by myself at my free hand, thanks to the new tecnique founded and developed by me, who I call "Pittura di Trasformazione".

You can Find More on My new technique "Pittura di Trasformazione" and on my new project: Ceci n'est pas un "Quadro".
if you like , you can register on my web site and subscribe my youtube channel, you find the link at the end of the video.
Please help me to realize a dream, to project this video on the wall of some Italian city during the Expo 2015, My videos are in HD Quality, and is possible to project them like to a big cinematographic screen on wall, everywhere in Milano, Torino, Rome. A new type of luminous graffitto, in the night and in the respect of the wall, my art isn't invasive, so is possible an ambientation of projection in historical place, to present a mix of contemporary and classic art united in a magic mix.
flafaxtri@gmail.com is my mail.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

© Ceci n'est pas un "Quadro". | Powered by Blogger | Design by Enny Law - Supported by IDcopy